Bloggy blog blog ...
I am listening to my roommates watching Stephen Hawkins Universe while I am writing this... they are big nerds.
I however am a stud muffin.
Let me tell you a list of studly things I do:
1. Make muscles: I create them from scratch using silly puddy
2. Make fun of nerds: see above for example
3. Make really loud noises to annoy people. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
4. I check out girls walking down the street and say things like "hey girl, you have a very pleasing demeanor and I would like to get to know you better"
5. I give High Fives: only when appropriate.
so yeah... there you have it and it is moist.
Fri 23 March
My sisters band Conduits has just release their debut self titled album.
and is going to be touring opening for Cursive around these united states of America.
I have her new album (as depicted in the photo above) and have to say I really like it.
So far people have said it is Shoegazy... but I really have no idea what that term means... but, when I hear it I think it is very atmospheric and moody It would be good music to put on in the background if you were trying to do something like draw a web comic or close your eyes and try to envision all the stars in the universe. (good luck with that, you already forgot the big dipper you dingus)
I think it is good and am very proud of Jenna and her band for putting it out.